IF YOUR EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
- What this means: Unfortunately, the artist has cancelled their 2020 tour dates. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster with additional details.
- All ticketholders will receive a full and direct refund.
- For resale tickets sold on Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster will refund the original ticket to purchaser’s account.
- For customers who purchased tickets through another resale platform or distribution partner, the customer will need to seek a refund directly from them.
IF YOUR EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED
- What this means: Good news! Your concert date was moved to 2021. You will receive an email from Ticketmaster with additional details.
- If you can attend the new date, save your tickets! Your current ticket will be valid for the new date.
- If you cannot attend, you will have 30 days to request a refund. Details on how to secure your refund will be sent from Ticketmaster via email.
IF YOUR EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
- What this means: All parties are working hard to find a new date for your event.
- A decision will be made within 60 days of the event’s status change. Updates will be sent via email by Ticketmaster and updated on all social media platforms.