NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE MAY BE CARRIED INTO THE VENUE.
TICKETS MUST BE PRINTED. Tickets presented on cell phones will NOT permit access into the venue.
Each person is allowed to bring in 1 sealed water bottle (good for all shows)
CMAC Concerts take place rain or shine!
"Tailgating" is strictly prohibited.
Please leave the following items at home:
Per New York State Law:
- Disposable plastic and metal containers
- Food and Beverages
- Glass of any kind
- Grills/cooking equipment
- Laser pens
- Video/Recording devices
All guests will be subject for search prior to entering the CMAC venue.
Ground rules are subject to change.
HELPFUL HINTS while at CMAC
- Alcohol may not be brought into CMAC (beer and wine will be available for purchase in designated areas).
- Picture ID is required for all beverage alcoholic purchases
- Parking lots open 2 hours prior to start of event.
- Gates open 1 hours prior to start of event.
- For all RPO performances, gates open 1 1/2 hours prior to start of performance. For more information on the RPO, click here.
- There are no public announcements made during CMAC performances. If you need to contact or locate someone please make sure you know your party’s seat location.
- If someone has a medical emergency or requires special attention:
- Seek CMAC security
- Locate CMAC medical staff on South side of shell near concessions tent
- Camping on CMAC grounds is prohibited.